A picture tells a thousand words
A little girl sent this picture in to school …
The following day her Mother sent in this letter:
Dear Mrs. Jones,
I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer.
I work at a hardware store and I told my daughter how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had, and then I found one more in the back room, and that several people were fighting over who would get it. Her picture doesn’t show me dancing around a pole. It’s supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at my work. From now on I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in.
These shots are amazing.
First we see the barge approaching the bridge …
Oops! Bridge out of order?
I know … let’s play submarine!
Going … going …
Don’t fret. This is a barge-marine remember! Here she comes …
Can you believe it? Open the doors and she’ll be right mate!
Off they go … I wonder if there was a line up for the loo after this?
A day in the life of a barge-marine crew 🙂
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses
on and point a Hair Dryer at Passing Cars. See If They
2. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If
They Want Fries with that.
3. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write
"For Smuggling Diamonds"
4. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With
5. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
6. Sing Along whenever you hear a song
7. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And
Play tropical Sounds All Day.
8. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling
Name, Rock Bottom.
9. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream
"I Won!, I Won!"
10. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The
Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
It's Called Therapy
I look forward to every single day. You never know just what is going to jump out at you … and most of the time there is fun to be had and things to enjoy. Sure there are negative bits, but if you can just get through them and then leave them behind where they belong, life is so very much sweeter.
Hope to see you back here when I get things rolling … and don’t forget to send me anything you come across that gives you the warm fuzzies. We can share it and help make the world smile! 🙂